World Football Standings

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com


Sports News at Dafabet

Federer ready for Djokovic rematch

Roger Federer admits he is excited about the prospect of facing Novak Djokovic again when the pair meet in next week’s ATP World Tour Finals in London.

>> See Original News: ATP World Tour Finals: Federer ready for Novak Djokovic rematch


“It’s unusual, no doubt about it to [play] back-to-back matches against Novak” I’m always excited about those challenges. I have had a good couple of weeks now.

“Most important [thing] is to recover as much as I can, so maybe the extra day I will get over Novak now, could be an advantage. But I doubt it. He didn’t play Basel. So for me, it’s really important to rest right now and make sure I sleep enough and do all those things before our match on Tuesday.”



Share this post :

Post a Comment

We welcome constructive comments. This means being respectful and polite to others. It means providing helpful information that contributes to a story or discussion. It means leaving links only that substantially add further to a discussion.

Comments using foul language, being disrespectful to others or otherwise violating what we believe are common sense standards of discussion will be deleted.

Social Connect





Promotions & Bonuses

 
Support : Copyright © 2012. Sport Apercus - All Rights Reserved