World Football Standings

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com


Sports News at Dafabet

Hamilton baffled by lack of speed

Lewis Hamilton says he cannot explain his lack of pace in the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and is hoping for improvements to his Mercedes car over the winter.

>> See Original News: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton baffled by lack of speed



“It’s very confusing, I was half a second up on my [qualifying] lap. If I hadn’t have made a mistake I’d have been on the front row.

“But when I get to the race I don’t know what happens. I really struggle.”
- Hamilton




Share this post :

Post a Comment

We welcome constructive comments. This means being respectful and polite to others. It means providing helpful information that contributes to a story or discussion. It means leaving links only that substantially add further to a discussion.

Comments using foul language, being disrespectful to others or otherwise violating what we believe are common sense standards of discussion will be deleted.

Social Connect





Promotions & Bonuses

 
Support : Copyright © 2012. Sport Apercus - All Rights Reserved