World Football Standings

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com


Sports News at Dafabet

Southampton striker Rickie Lambert desperate to secure for England

Latest world Cup 2014 news
Southampton striker Rickie Lambert will be going all out to secure his place in the England squad for this summer’s World Cup and admits he needs to start scoring more regularly to make sure he goes to Brazil.

>> See Full News: World Cup 2014: Rickie Lambert desperate for England berth



“All I can do is try my best and take every chance that comes to me and hope that I am chosen.

I need to start scoring again more regularly and give myself the best opportunity I can of being selected.”

>> See Rickie Lambert Information at Wikipedia.

Share this post :

Post a Comment

We welcome constructive comments. This means being respectful and polite to others. It means providing helpful information that contributes to a story or discussion. It means leaving links only that substantially add further to a discussion.

Comments using foul language, being disrespectful to others or otherwise violating what we believe are common sense standards of discussion will be deleted.

Social Connect





Promotions & Bonuses

 
Support : Copyright © 2012. Sport Apercus - All Rights Reserved