World Football Standings

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com


Sports News at Dafabet

Poulter relishing Johnson showdown


Ian Poulter is relishing the opportunity to become only the second man behind Tiger Woods to successfully defend a WGC title after he fired himself into contention at the HSBC Champions with a superb third-round 63.

>> See Original News: HSBC Champions: Ian Poulter relishing Johnson showdown


“I just need to do my thing tomorrow and make a lot more than he does,”

“I’m going to have to see what happens coming down the stretch. It will always be great to be in the last group, seeing what’s going on. It fires you up even more.

“I have to do my thing tomorrow. It’s only Saturday. You can’t win tournaments on Saturday,”

“It’s all about playing well on Sunday. I need to do that. I need to make plenty of birdies, try and make an eagle; if I can, I can get close.”



Share this post :

Post a Comment

We welcome constructive comments. This means being respectful and polite to others. It means providing helpful information that contributes to a story or discussion. It means leaving links only that substantially add further to a discussion.

Comments using foul language, being disrespectful to others or otherwise violating what we believe are common sense standards of discussion will be deleted.

Social Connect





Promotions & Bonuses

 
Support : Copyright © 2012. Sport Apercus - All Rights Reserved