World Football Standings

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com


Sports News at Dafabet

Ferrer sends Nadal to London early


David Ferrer proved that he is not prepared to give up his Paris Masters title without a fight as he beat world number one Rafael Nadal in straight sets to set up a final date with Novak Djokovic.

>> See Original News: Paris Masters: David Ferrer sends Nadal to London early



“I need to move quicker. I was slow. I felt that I [was] always a little bit late on the ball.

“David, he’s quick and he plays inside the court and he puts you pressure on you all the time. If I move [better], I’m going to have the chance to hit the ball quicker and play with [fewer] mistakes.

“When he’s playing well, he’s very dangerous on all the surfaces, but especially on this one, because it’s probably the worst surface for me.”



Share this post :

Post a Comment

We welcome constructive comments. This means being respectful and polite to others. It means providing helpful information that contributes to a story or discussion. It means leaving links only that substantially add further to a discussion.

Comments using foul language, being disrespectful to others or otherwise violating what we believe are common sense standards of discussion will be deleted.

Social Connect





Promotions & Bonuses

 
Support : Copyright © 2012. Sport Apercus - All Rights Reserved